Please be mindful that Sugarbare is still operating under COVID-19 guidelines - this is to keep both our staff and all our clients safe.
Please do not book or come in if you are sick or have a fever, stay home! We can reschedule your at a later time.
1. We are taking walk-ins.
2. Please be five minutes early for your appointment and wear a mask.
3. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, you will be charged a $20 late fee, we ask that you reschedule at least 2 hours before to avoid these fees.
4. Please don't bring anyone else to your scheduled appointment.
5. If you are a No Call No Show for your appointment, you will be charged for the full amount for your services.
6. Boutique Services can only be scheduled for Tuesdays and Sundays. Please cancel or reschedule appointments 24 hours in advance or you will be charged 50% of your services.
An ancient art form for hair removal in the beauty industry is body sugaring. Removing hair with sugar paste (a mixture of raw sugar, water, and lemon juice) dates back to 300 B.C. and was discovered to have been originated in Egypt. This may have been Cleopatra's Secret! At Sugarbare, we apply this all-natural sugar paste to gently remove unwanted body hair and dead skin cells to expose the clean smooth skin underneath.
With the new wave of healthy and organic ways to care for your skin, the sugaring method has gained popularity. Sugarbare has found a way to provide an effective treatment for hair removal that is gentler and less painful. Sugaring is ideal for all skin types and great for individuals that suffer from ingrown hairs and irritation.
With a variety of services to chooses from, we are sure you will leave Sugarbare satisfied. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us via email or phone. You can also leave a message for us on one of our social media pages. We hope to see you again!